Publish a recording to YouTube
It's easy to publish your recordings directly to YouTube without ever leaving Screencastify.
You must have a YouTube account and channel to publish a video to YouTube in Screencastify.
Publish directly to YouTube
- From the Video Page, click to "Publish to YouTube" under the Share Options. (Your video will need to be saved to Google Drive before it can be published to YouTube)
- Connect your YouTube account and allow Screencastify permission to access it. You'll only need to do this once.
- Select the YouTube channel you want to publish the recording to
- Select your desired privacy setting
- Add a Description (Optional)
- Click UPLOAD
Once your video has been uploaded to YouTube, you'll see a success message. You can grab the link from that message to share with your audience.
If you delete a recording in Screencastify that you have already published to YouTube, it will not be deleted from YouTube as well.