How do I submit my logs to customer support?
If you are experiencing an issue and are unable to solve it using our troubleshooting articles, we recommend sending your logs to customer support along with as many details as you can provide. This helps us diagnose the problem much more quickly.
To submit your logs to customer support, please follow these steps:
- Open the extension's Main Menu
- Click Help
- Click Contact Us
- Under Your Message, describe your issue in as much detail as possible
- Make sure the box next to Attach logs is checked
- Click SEND
When you contact us, you can expect that we are on the job. Generally, we can provide a response within 6 hours or less during business hours (9 AM - 5 PM CST). While every ticket is important to us, our Premium members will receive priority.
We provide limited support over the following U.S. holidays:
- New Year's Day (January 1)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (Third Monday in January)
- Presidents Day (Third Monday in February)
- Memorial Day (Last Monday in May)
- Independence Day (on or around July 4)
- Labor Day (First Monday of September)
- Columbus Day (Second Monday of October)
- Thanksgiving Holiday (Fourth Wednesday / Thursday / Friday in November)
- Christmas Eve through New Year's (December 24 through January 2)