Adjust microphone volume
To adjust the input volume for your microphone before you begin your recording, follow these steps:
- Open the extension’s Recording Control Panel
- Under “Audio”, check “Microphone”
- Select the microphone you intend to use
- Next to the microphone drop-down menu, click theicon
- The sound bar will pop up. Drag the orange circle left or right to your desired volume level.
For optimal audio quality, it's best if no yellow or red appears in the sound bar when you speak normally into your microphone.