Add / remove videos from the timeline
The Screencastify video editor allows you to merge and edit as many video clips as you'd like.
You can see the clips you're working in the timeline at the bottom of the editor. This is an empty timeline:
And this is a timeline loaded with two different clips:
Adding a video to your timeline
To add a video to your timeline, follow these steps:
- Click the blue circular "+" button above the timeline. You will be taken to the Add Video page.
- From the Add Video page, you can either select one of your Screencastify recordings (which will appear automatically) or import a video from Google Drive by clicking Import from Google Drive.
- Click on a video thumbnail to add it to your timeline
Repeat the above steps to add multiple videos to your timeline.
Removing a video or clip from your timeline
To remove a video from your timeline:
- Click on a clip in your timeline to select it. A selected clip will have a thin blue outline.
- Click the trash can icon or press "Delete" on your keyboard