Upload a Recording to Edpuzzle
All Screencastify users can upload their recordings directly to Edpuzzle, a very powerful learning tool that allows you to add questions within your video, view who was watched your video, prevent skipping, and more.
Add Edpuzzle to your Share Options
Before you can upload a video to Edpuzzle, you'll first need to add it from our App Smash Library. Here's how:
- Select "Add more share options" in the Share section of the Video Page.
- On the new page that pops up, toggle Edpuzzle on
Don't see the button to add more share options? No problem! Just paste this link: chrome-extension://mmeijimgabbpbgpdklnllpncmdofkcpn/ng/app/app.html#/integrations into your url bar.
Upload Recordings to Edpuzzle
Once you've added EdPuzzle as a share option, it'll display on the Video Page for all future and past recordings. Follow the quick steps below to get your recordings uploaded:
- Select "Upload to EdPuzzle" under the Share Options on the Video Page
- In the new tab that pops up, select "Google Drive." This will allow us to upload the video directly from your Google Drive account to EdPuzzle.
- In the Google Drive file picker, select the video you'd like to upload.
- That's it! Your video will begin processing on EdPuzzle.