Upload a Recording to Wakelet
All Screencastify users can now upload their recordings to Wakelet, a curation tool perfect for organizing your videos, curating related content, and collaborating digitally.
Add Wakelet to your Share Options
Before you can upload a video to a Wakelet collection, you'll first need to add it from our App Smash Library. Here's how:
- Select "Add more share options" in the Share section of the Video Page.
- On the new page that pops up, toggle Wakelet on.
Don't see the button to add more share options? No problem! Just paste this link: chrome-extension://mmeijimgabbpbgpdklnllpncmdofkcpn/ng/app/app.html#/integrations into your url bar.
Upload Recordings to Wakelet
Once you've added Wakelet as a share option, it'll display on the Video Page for all future and past recordings. Follow the quick steps below to get your recordings uploaded:
- Select "Share to Wakelet" under the Share Options on the Video Page.
- Select the collection you'd like the video to be uploaded to.
- That's it! Your video will be viewable from within the collection.